Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A letter for myself


I had a good news!!!
My training as a cabin crew will start on 5th of July~~yaahoo ^^
And its mean that I will begin my new chapter of life soon.

Because of that, I decided to write a letter for myself. You know, a letter to remind myself when I'm so tiring of working or whatsoever negative things happen on my new coming job. So here it goes~~~

"Dear Daren,
Whenever you decide to read this post again, it means that you facing a difficulty in your job. I'm here to remind you that no matter what problems you facing now, please always think positive and overcome the obstacles. It might sounds easy, but I'm sure you can do it as you always said that "you think who am i?? I'm Daren, you know"~~lolx. Remember how you want this job back desperately? Remember how you train yourself to this job position? I'm sure now you remember so you can make it, don't give up.
When you tired to see this world, then use a whole new you to see again this world, see it in a different angle, and you will discover the beauty of it. Be passion and love your job. Give yourself a better life and your family too. Strive for the best and don't give up no matter how hard it will be, and at last it will be yours.

So, believe in yourself and you can do it!!! All the best for you and I'd really meant it.
From DarenKeefer (18th of May 2010, 9.49pm)"

3 comments:

  1. congraz to u become a steward ya...^^
    gud luck...^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation!! Gud luck in ur new career, wish u evrythin fine! Gambateh... (n_n)v

    ReplyDelete