Sunday, June 20, 2010

Let God lead me thru my life

 
Woke up around 12pm today, and without a sign, "someone" attacking me. Mr.Sad and Mr. Down attacking me in behind and making me feel so sad and down, all of the sudden. Maybe listening too much sad song and making my emotional unbalanced.

Wondering so many things. Life's really a mystery because seem like we never know what happened next, huh....I'm telling myself be positive and happy. Yes, I'm going to be positive and happy no matter what comes to me. But am I really can???

Yesterday, me and Aaron sitting in The Curve Chocolate cafe around 5pm. Listening to the live performance singing all those folk song somehow making me feel so serene. Somehow is a very good relax spot and I wished I have a netbook to bring to there and write all my feeling downs, on the spots.

Another 2 weeks I will start training. Kinda looking for it~~Hope I will met a bunch of wonderful person in there.

Let GOD lead me in my life bah~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment