Thursday, September 16, 2010

The truth about ME


Yesterday, finally I done it.....
After collecting the "Courage" to tell that person....
I didn't hope for anything in return, but I still feel glad that I say it out.


My training almost over. Still left around 1 month and it's time for each of us to fly with our own wings.

Time for me to tell you guys the truth about myself.
Am sure many people will think a guy like me are very outgoing and have many friends. The truth is, I'm a person that will rather keep to myself and doesn't really like to do social. I don't have many friends, I only have few of them (friend who can share inner feeling and thoughts).
Another thing is, I don't really like to smile but I like to laugh~~lolx~~

Whenever peoples (stranger) trying to approach me, I don't know why that I will hiding myself from peoples. That's why I consider myself a person who are not easy to approach. If you succeed, then you can see that I'm a very friendly guy and can talked a lot of jokes and craps.

I always force myself to be positive. Always force myself to stand on my own feet. Be independent...and as time goes by, I become a man who can take care of myself well and independent, stronger and harder to approach.

I don't like to explain things. That's why if someone accused me being wrong, I will just listen and silenced myself. Not because that I'm coward, but I'm lazy to explains and I'm not good at that.

I like myself simple and I don't like complicated things or person. As the world already being so complicated, for what the peoples make it more complicated, huh?

I'm not rich. I have to get everything that I want by myself. I don't like to depend on others to get what I want. I don't like to be treated as those money-sugar-whatever boy!!! For the hell I'm not!!!

I'm proud of my self pride and dignity. I can't live without this.

I don't have high IQ, but my EQ aren't that bad.

I do care about how I look in front of peoples and sometimes I just don't give a damn.

I'm fat and always struggle with my diet routine, and I know I have to deal with it for the rest of my life, because I'm fat!!!

I love takes photo (of myself especially) but I won't touched the camera and snap a photo of myself when I'm fat, for HELL NO!!!

I loves jokes (dirty or clean) and laughter.

Well, THIS IS ME.

2 comments:

  1. Dude, U have not just me but some close friends support!
    Sometimes, V could be weak. Let it be, V aren't Superheroes.
    Keep believing in Urself~ That keeps us moving forward.
    Everything happen for a reason, find that one little reason to be a stronger person inside out~
    Things aren't complicated as the way U see~
    Is the way U think that makes things complicated.

    Together V could be stronger
    I'm glad.
    Because U r Amazing Just the way you are~~
    Cheers.
    Your cousin ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daren..u are strong and independent person..just keep moving forward, doing new things and open new doors..still got long journey to go rite? haha.... :)
    Nice to know the truly u
    I will support u XD
    Toy...

    ReplyDelete