Sunday, September 19, 2010

Plan


Do you have a plan for your life?
How do you plan to walk the path of your life?

Well, I do have a plan for my life.
It's just a very simple plan, I want to have a happy life, and of course with my partner, if I'd have one.
Nothing much like a few bungalows and a billion amount of money in the bank account nor Ferrari/Porsche car. I just need a simple condo/apartment for myself, an economy car and with the sufficient money for me and my family is enough already. And of course the sufficient money that I'm talking about is the amount of money that enough for travel, shopping, investment and savings.

What's a perfect life all about?
To me, perfect life is really simple and nothing complicated. Have a job which you like, stable incomes, your loved one, and a happy simple life. I won't mind if my partner is poor, as long as have a determination to strive the best and willing to work, and of course, love me too. Hahahaaa~~~~

So, what's yours?

2 comments:

  1. haha..our plan is same except i want to make sure all the 1 that i love will still live in comfort and happiness even after *touchwood* i died^^

    ReplyDelete