Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Decision

Finally, today I decided to withdraw myself from the artist management company. I'm not sure either good or not, but I guess I can't regret with my decision.
My family not really liked it that I step into this entertainment industry, they think it's only wasting time for me to doing this. And so, I decided to pull myself out. Sorry to Elva (artist management boss), sorry for making you disappoint and thanks for your care and hard works all this time. Although I'm not a VIP-Production member anymore, but I will still support you guys.
A million apologizes for letting those who have faith on me disappoint.

1 comment:

  1. wow... nicely put. i like tht you were man enough to say no, rather than please your way through life and suffer both ends. kudos to you! =D

    ReplyDelete