Wednesday, April 14, 2010

MAS Cabin Crew Interview II

So, after eating lunch with Dave (Dickson eating with his family), we continue to our 2nd round which is "Grooming session". This stage the examiners will once again checking your facial complexion (if you wearing make-up, some of them will ask you to remove it which I happen to witness asking the other candidate to remove his make up), height and weight proportion, hand to elbow, leg to knee, and your neck as well. After that, you have to do a small catwalk (hahahaa~~~normal walk lar) in front of them to make sure you're not walked like had 2 iron bell hanging between your leg~~lolx.
After the 2nd round, me and Dickson went together for the 3rd round as Dave in another group. The third round is "Group Discussion", and my group got 6 person include me and Dickson where we are the only chinese. The interviewer will give any kind of topic for your group to discuss, and their will evaluate you. Sound scary huh~~~>.<'''
After passing the 3rd round, it will be your final round which in another day. Final round which like a combination of 1st to 3rd round, where the interviewer will asked you all kind of things. For those who passed it, you will get the call from them within 2 weeks (for my case, I get the call the next day after~lolx~~lucky).
You will have to attend the contract bond briefing, and after that, have to wait for your call to went for medical check-up. If you pass the medical check-up, then your training will be start soon ^v^.
I missed my medical check-up due to fever, and now have to wait their call for another medical check-up again. If I didn't missed it, my training will be start around May. I called them few days ago, and their say my intake change already and it might will be around June or July >,<*.
Anyway, wish me best of luck yea~~~

5 comments:

  1. hi...Daren Keefer
    nice to meet u and c ur blog here...
    by the way, GUD LUCK TO U & FOR UR INTERVIEW TOO...^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaa~~thanks yea.
    I already pass the interview and now waiting for medical check-up and training.

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy to hear that...
    so take care and good luck ya...^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats Daren..all the best for you^^

    ~ash~

    ReplyDelete