Sunday, April 11, 2010

MAS Cabin Crew Interview

Last month, March 21st, I went to the MAS Cabin Crew Interview. I arrived there around 8.20am (coz I wait for my friend in LRT station for 45min) and surprisingly, I saw not much peoples in the gate but who knows when I took the number, it was 187. I heard there are total 500++ candidate coming for the interview that day.

I waited for my turn to check my height( and you have to be at least 165cm in order to proceed ), and submit my resume and cert then only wait at the hall. OMG~~so many people, and I was thinking hopefully I can succeed in all the stages.

After being wait for around 45 min, the staff call my number and which mean is my turn for the 1st round interview, together with another 5 persons. We waited at the room outside for the interviewer  to call us in, but actually we waited for another 45 min again. So during this time, I felt nervous and bored, so I go and chat with other candidates, and here I know 2 of a great friends in here, Dave and Dickson.

1st round interview, mostly the interviewer would asked you to introduce yourself and from your introduction, he or she will tried to asked you a question or two based on what you tell them. Smile, confident and be passion, then you are on the way to success.

After 1st round interview, we have to wait for them to announce the result in the hall. So three of us very nervous to hear the results, and while we wait,  my friend who went to interview (but not same group) with me received the result and he passed in the 1st round and next proceed to the second round (grooming session). After hearing that, I become more nervous-lar, aiyor~~then the staff called the number, Dave, Dickson and I are being called, and that moment is so freaking nervous (deep down I prayed hard), and the staff say, "Congratulation", to be frank, that moment I was kinda shock. Hahaaa~~~~

2 comments:

  1. Hello. Stumbled upon your blog as I was searching for some research/homework for my MAS walk in interview this 9th July in Kuching. I am quite nervous over the fact that my height is 158cm(and the minimum height req is 157cm) and afraid that MAS measurement tape/tool won't measure the same as mine.. :( 4 days to interview and I am so scared. How lucky you are that you did the interview well. =) Anyway, wish me all good luck and thanks for sharing this experience.

    Sera

    ReplyDelete